BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My Blog List

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Why Am I Passionate In Music?

Musiclover
HeadsetHave you ever felt relaxed in at least a few minute? Are your worries and fears triggering you down? Why do some ways to have you a relaxing mode. Could you ever tried the music therapy? Now here is one way to feel relaxed.

Why do music as my favorite pastime?



 M u s i c
is not only my way to relax and be it just a pastime it is also my way to express my feelings and emotions. As i hear my favorite music i feel so relaxed and also i forget my problems. It feels like im out of this world. It brings me so much satisfaction and happiness that money can’t buy.

Without music my world seemed to be boring and not comfortable for me to live. I admit that music really captures my interest and it is my passion.My whole system got the satisfaction that music brought to me.
I love music,its rhythm and melodies indulges me and truly music is my life.

0 comments: